Sunday, March 16, 2008

A night out....

It was nice night last night. After I took the gift from Dr Shah, my friend and I went to Sentul to meet some people. This was my first time meeting them, and my first time driving to Sentul. I love to go to new places in KL. I was born in KL but I still don't know where is where. My friend laughed at me because as we about to leave Permaisuri, I instinctively attached my Smart Tag to its holder. He asked what I am doing, I said, well it will be easier at toll. He laughed again and said, there is no toll to where we are going. Huhu... I guess if you live in the city, there is no toll, but I live in the outskirts of the city so toll in something I regularly pass each day and it becomes my daily routine. We arrived at Sentul and had supper at stall in front of my friend friend's condominium. The kueh tow was nice and the company was pleasant. We were laughing, teasing, and talking everything under the sun, from politics to daily regime. Definitely something I look now to just lepak and hang out. Thank you to those who "belanja" this struggling master student from Kajang. You know who you are :).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend (who's a M'sian) and last year, we went around Bkt Bintang and Times Square, never been to any of those places, first time seeing Planet Hollywood, great seeing all nice shopping places, Low Yatt and Planet Hollywood was sensational.. and at the end of the day, he thanks me for giving him a tour on his first time ever trip to KL :P

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, just for the record, he lives in Rawang :)

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

ohhhh... gi minum ngan diorang tanak ajak abang yer... takut sangat abang tau rahsia diaorang.. nantilah...!! heheheee abang duka Bud gemar minum teh, bingung jugak nak bagi apa... ingatkan nak tapau jer patung bontot tu... tapi takut sampai sana pecah pulak.... hahahhahahahaa

Unknown said...

rizal:
i know who that is :)

abg bm:
hehe terima kasih byk2 for the tea.. nak cari teko yg siap ada tapis tu baru enjoy nak minum :)

Shah said...

Ehem ehem.... Hello... The tea was from me. Apa brader bear ambik kredit pulak ni. Nak kena spanking le ni...

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

amakkkk... salah cakap lah pulak... Abg suka Bad suka teh tu tapi teh tu dari Shah yer... abang bagi apa yer?? tadak!!! hahahaha

maliksutanmuda said...

wah, hadiah demi hadiah...byk jugak ek. ntah macam mana bila hari lahir nanti>?>.. agaknyer, apa la hadiah yang dpat nanti yer......hehe..

apapun, tahniah sbb menang peraduan mewarna..eh, komen ke 2000 hehehe... ;P

Unknown said...

abg shah:
huhu ye kaaa.. :p
anyways it was from both of you so dua2 i ucapkan TQ TQ. I am still giggling over that Mira in a plastic bag gag that you gave to me. HEHEHE!! I though it was a pot or something since it was orange, who new it was furry and it looked up at me.. :p

abg BM:
hikssss.. takpe.. kira mcm sokongan jer lah kan.. in decision making nak bagi apa

abg awie:
so far, my birthday's has always been dinner. pas tu dpt lah cash beli something i want.

ita.itu said...

wah mcm2 dpt ek..hehe