Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Free Stuff :)

Yea I finally got the prize gift from Dr Shah blog. He conducted a contest where the 2000th blogger will received a special gift :). I got this various herbal tea from Cambodia, which was fantastic. I love tea, I even bought the KFC pressure cooker mug so I could enjoy more tea since the mug is quite huge. There was 4 teas, which are lotus, ginger, lemongrass and kaffir.

It even comes in these nice woven basket. Mum would love it... nah.. I think I will keep it for my self.

I also got another scarf. mm this makes two.. wonder what should I do with it :). I guess sore throat has never been so stylish this year. ( I could use it as a scarf to keep my neck warm :p).

Anyways thanks to Dr Shah and Abg Beruang for the gift :)

4 comments:

Shah said...

Glad you liked the gifts bro :-)

Unknown said...

abg shah:
I love it.. it gives me a reason to buy the teapot with the built in strainer.. you know mcm kat starbucks punya.. the coffee/tea presser :)

ita.itu said...

wah syoknyer dpt gift dr drg berdua ek..hehe

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

TWO gifts!! lucky u!