Tuesday, March 4, 2008

That kind of feeling

I just don't feel confortable today. Seronok today's open exam was extended till next Monday, but something is just not right with me. My hear is racing, my mind is wandering, and my body seem just can stay still.

It just feel unconfortable today..

At least there are blogs that I have linked which have interesting stories or topic to read about to to take my mind off things, a March edition of Autocar to calm me down, and just chilling on the cool floor on my room to relax me..

Its just one of those days...

11 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

i think it's because u miss me!!

Unknown said...

chen:
:p.... but you are already back maaaaahh.... :D and bringing more exciting stories :D

maliksutanmuda said...

er...ada masalah ker?...kasi tau ler..manatau leh tolong!! :P

Anonymous said...

x po la, bawak besaba yo dongan dugaan yang ko dapek.....bukan ko saba tu sepaghuh daghi iman hehehehehehehe......

:: NbC :: said...

Hi Budlee, whenever u r down or not feeling well, just go n visit my laling's blog.. sure ilang segala gundah.. cewahhh ayat.. ;-)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

ho ho!

thank u pinky, pandai lak hang promote!

Unknown said...

abg awie:
tq ;)

afiemox:
yup2 betoi tuu

nbc:
ms pinky, but of course mesti pegi punyer... pasti ade story2 yg best :D

chen:
tak yah promote pun... memang gi tgk setiap hari :)

:: NbC :: said...

Budlee, errrr did i mention Chen's blog in my previous comment..? ;-) lalalalllaa

(well, my laling = Chen le.. hahhaha)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

laling pinky, i lap yuu tuu !

muah!!

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hi bud

glad u're feeling better now

Anonymous said...

Hi budlee,

Be patience & stay calm, sometimes life just a bit strange but don't think too much. Just enjoy yourself while you can :-) Things can not be solve eventually you'll find the solution one day.

Have a beautiful life always !