Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fruit Time Car

Semalam tak dpt update, due to a black out caused by my house. Yes, because of our 3 phase electrical system, the row of terrace house located to the left of hour house was affected. It happened around 10pm and TNB only manage to repair it by 1 am. The 3 phase electrical system was not installed properly during the renovation hence problems that occurs now, which include the past black out during haji that only affected my room. Ade ke TNB kate, "after election can repair ah?" seriously they must be joking. My mum cannot sleep well at night for the fear of another blackout. Actually she has a fear towards electricity. Even if I were changing the light bulb, she would cover her ear when we tried to test it.

Anyway lately mum has been buying these red juicy dragonfruit. I love the blood purple colour and how it stains your lips and mouth with a dark shade of purple.

I was sleepy yesterday because I drove to LCCT to see a couple friends before they take off on their vacation. Hmm most of them are in there 30s. I am still in my 20s, so I can't wait to travel to farway places like them once I am finacially stable like them.


I was running low on energy, so I had to resort to coffee and anyfood I can get my hands on to stay alert. I mean other than seeing some really nice friends taking off, I wanted to test the capability of my "Baby" Mercedes on the highway, its has been a couple of years since the car travelled at "real highway speeds". The car did make it and no problems occured, except that when I went back home after lab, the warning lights for the radiator fluid was on. Oh crap, air kering, probably because I haven't filled the radiator with water for a quite sometime. At least I have a bottle of water for such emergencies. Baby is still okay, 17 years and still going strong :D

9 comments:

abgmox said...

hmm.. ada yang nak kena saman ni ... aritu gate roboh (salah pasang?).. arini letrik lak lak (salah pasang jugak?).. harap xde pe yg mletop plak pasni sbb salah pasang lagi.

/ps: mox suka buat pelita pakai minyak kelapa bila time tiba2 blackout.

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

SING IT!! mee maggi, mudah dimasak, sedap dimakan!

Unknown said...

abg mox:
oowh ceiling bocor lagi, tandas yg baru buat bocor gak.. hmmm..sah tak mo pakai contractor tu lagi.. :D

chen:
remember the very old meggi goreng song, it uses the same beat as kylie minogue locomotion song

begini lah aha aha
rasa aha aha
cepat dimasak lebih mudah dimakna
begini lah..

ala2 rap2 siket.. remember.. remember taaaaaaak? :D

akupunyahal said...

which one is more delicious? the red or the white? sini susah dapat yg red.. the one that I usually buy yg putih

Unknown said...

malim:
i hampir confuse when you asked red or white... i thought you were referring to meggi :D.. you know what.. i pun tak pasti, which one is more available. I haven't eaten the white dragonfruit for a while, but out of sheer pleasure for the eye, I prefer the red one, because of the colour, its deep blood red colour and how it stains your hands, mouth and everything it touches.

besides my mum tetiba rajin beli the dragonfruit. perhaps on sale kot...

Anonymous said...

never did like dragonfruit, to me its like eating a piece of paper :P hehehehehehe

Unknown said...

rizal:
that must be some delicous paper to taste like dragonfruit ;)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

love the song!!

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKFTbDnuKRU

watch it!