Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday

Another Sunday just passed me by and another day just gone by. At least I got a lot done today so it was a day that is well used :).

My DNA extraction kit had just arrived, so now I have to really understand the operating procedure so I don't screw up all the time :p

Needle of doom or needle of life, you decide. Killing mouse so that other mammals could stay alive.


I seem to be on the bad luck side of obtaining a clear peritoneal fluid, I always seem to puncture a blood vessel so ended up the peritoneal fluid is contaminated with blood.

I took my youngest sister out to lunch today, since my eldest sister wants to sleep in and my younger brother has a gig that he is playing. Our favourite restaurant, Nandos.


My sister had her usual 1/4 chicken, Mild peri peri with 2 servings of peri chips


I loved their Chicken Caesar Salad, with 5 strips of Extra Hot Peri Peri chicken.



The soft grilled toasted port rolls is something that we always ordered. My youngest sister is so crazy about their bread.

Oh yes a serving of Peri Chips for me. Do you believe I would only have salads for lunch. You got to be kidding me.. :p

Then off to the arcade, to play table hockey. I forgot my younger sister is no longer the short girl who does not know how to play. Darn it, she has great reflexes and she beat me to a pulp :(

I been wanting to get a new sandals since last year, but only today I decided to get one. Somehow my comfort store will always be Bata. Any type of shoes I would get at Bata, from leather, sports, and sandals. Its just so much easier and I know I would like it. Probably some of you would fall off your chair hearing the thought of buying Bata shoes, but currently it fits my budget quite nicely :p

16 comments:

akupunyahal said...

did u know sini pun ada Bata! masa sekolah dulu pakai Bata shoes jugak

Unknown said...

malim:
oh really? hehe sekolah dulu apa saje yg sale, sebat jer :D

Josh said...

I have a pair of Bata jogging shoe, very comfy. But sandal wise, I prefer another brand.

Inah said...

komen ku ilang :(

bata? suka gak..comfy and affordable

err..ade pembunuh tikus di sini..lariksss

Anonymous said...

I buy Bata brand for everyday use but for going out, I prefer another brand too. I'm wearing Sneekers at the moment...

:: NbC :: said...

kasut sekolah dulu mmg Bata, kira branded kasut sekolah lah kan..

skrg dah ada brand lain dlm Bata eh, Marie Claire, New Balance, etc.. dulu ada power sport shoes je..

riken said...

Bata..dulu, kini dan selamanya...

Unknown said...

josh:
yup i just got a bata joggin shoes too. very nice, i break them in by using them to go to class and shopping for this sandal.

inah:
yes pembunuh tikus.. anda ada masalah tikus di rumah ka hikss

rizal:
heh heh sneekers? hmmmm i actually haven't heard that one. gonna look it up

miss pinky:
a ah betul tu, bata pun keluar brand lain, dulu kasut raya sy tetap brand Wuch$%#&! heh heh, tak reti nak eja, tapi dia ala2 hiking shoes. very nice

bata:
hehe.. bata.. baik ku beli kasut bata dan ada duit utk keluar dari beli kasut mahal2 tapi takde duit nak merayap :p

wahdi said...

Hi Bud, i tak penah pakai kasut bata, masa sekolah dulu jadi pengawas pakai sneakers Adidas atau converse hehee

Btw, my mum sgt suka Bata!
*psstt model sandal Bata kah? ;)

ita.itu said...

bud sdpnye ko makan......aku ngk jarum tu takut aaa

Unknown said...

wahdi:
heh heh.. i pun jrg pakai bata, i pakai kasut jazz masa jadi pengawas, sebab cikgu nak semua org seragam, sampai ke kasut pun sama brand.

ita:
muaaahaaa!! sy memang suka mencucuk dgn jarun ini :p

:: NbC :: said...

hehheh Wahdi golongan elit mana pakai batu bata ni.. peace bro.. ;-) lalallaa

Budlee, ni entry makan2 je - dah submit application form utk Kelab Bulat lom...?

Shah said...

Eh sama la ada geng suka beli kat Bata :-)

Ziana said...

nandos?
sedap nye..
lama btui x mkn nandos..

:)

Unknown said...

miss pinky:
heh heh, sy ni AJK kelab bulat miss pinky :p

shah:
oh ye ka heh heh.. patut la tadi si mira dok cium kaki, sah2 di bau bata kot ( atau kaki busuk..huhuh.. tak mungkin.. ku baru cuci tadi :p)

ziana:
hehe restaurant fave kami.. yummy :)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hi bu. i'm back from kl. who's the person in the last photo? is that your brother?