Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bummer...

The cat video cheered me up just a little. I still went to bed feeling like crap and woke up feeling like shit. Although smelling very nice with the perfume my sister bought me at her small french boutique. I hate people who break their promises, maybe its life's way to teach me how my professors feel when I did not deliver the literature review and the genomic DNA profile after they asked me repeatedly. Maybe its stings a little bit more, coming from someone you care you much. I think its my fault because I took their words to seriously, its like each word that comes out of that person's mouth is a promise for me......
HOW NAIVE!!!!!!!!
I just make like the easiest target to get played with you know, so easy to trust people, so eager to like people, that I have forgotten about my self. Its true I do not have much experienced with people and relationships. I mean before only people I met in school I would considered as friends, but after school is over or there is a break, automatically they disappear. At 25 only, I could meet people outside my working or comfort zone. Only now I get to learn to read people. My sister was stabbed in the back so many times at school by her so called female friends, she has like this ultra sensitive bitch sense. She will take like 2 hours to just observed my female companion and she will conclude "I don't like her, she is a bitch". Which is true by the way, because that particular companion was a total bitch to my classmate.
Oh crap... do I have to learn the hard way... getting lied, cheated, hurt... again and again... is there any thing in a bottle I could take to learn faster about this. I could finish my PhD and still don't have a clue in reading people....
Wait.. now that makes a good thesis.. a research on making a drug that allows us to be more alert and determined other people's behaviour.....
Hmmmmmmmm.....

5 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hi bud,

sorry u're feeling glum. there's no pill yet to make one good at reading people. experience is most important, and intuition.

i'm crap at reading people too, and end up being used way too often, but i'm getting wiser by the day. bad experiences help a lot to build character.

Unknown said...

chen:
live it self is sadistic.. we repeatly hurt ourselves so that we could move on...

ita.itu said...

kah..kah..kah..terkejut beruk aku ngk muka menteri nih...ngatkan dia bc blog hang..haha..rupanye chen..sabo je lah

Anonymous said...

no such thing as a normal life eh :)

Unknown said...

kak ita:
hikss ye la, mentang2 party chen suka menang :D

rizal:
nope.. but then, define normal? ;)