Monday, July 28, 2008

Special Number

Can some one tell me what the hell is a special number? is there a book i should be reading about regarding what number are special? are there popular number and are their number with the lowest caste? is there a number we should avoid?

after a long day today, i went and paid the deposit for my car and needed to get a registration number. my MOTHER wanted a special number, she requested for 343 or some other so called SPECIAL number. A pretty number (nombor cantek), I was clueless on what she meant by it, so I was like yah okay

When we got to our turn at JPJ Wangsa Maju. yes i drove all the way from serdang to wangsa maju... because we bought a car from our aunt there. so when its our turn, the number 343 was taken so i decided 4343, that is also taken, so i decided to go with 4346, because my naza is 343, my mercedes is 348, for me I think it would be nice to go with 4346, because the last 3 digit kinda match with the other.

Guess what, my mom was like, that is not a special number, that is a normal number, why on earth did you get a plain number like that... I WAS LIKE MAD AS HELL!!!!!!!!! you think aaah driving all the way to wangsa maju which i have not been for 8 years is fun ah!!, YOU THINK I LIKE TO SPEND HALF MY DAY ON THE ROAD, YOU THINK I LIKE SKIPPING MY WHOLE LAB DAY FOR THIS AH..THIS HAS TO BE THE DUMBEST THING EVER!!!!

watever lah ma, malas nak layan...lantak lah.. esok aku pegi gi wangsa maju AGAIN to naik MOTOR because parking is next to impossible at JPJ wangsa maju, GEE tHANKS MA!! beli kat makcik yg duduk jauh kat sana semata2 nak tolong family!! BUllshit, dah lah keta kat 7 minggu tak dapat.. kena pi jauh2.. menyusahkan jiwa jaa!!! WE COULD GET THE CHEAPASS 660cc car
but noooooo tak de kelas, manual leceh, tayar kecik, AAAAH PASTU SAPA BAYAR, MA AND BAH BAYAR KAAAAN pastu nanti, senang le nak ungkit kaaaaaaan... kereta di beli parents

menyampah!!!! aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

old people are superstitious with numbers... and some believe it too much that they freak out. chinese believe number 4 is unlucky coz its the number of death. Just be patience and respect their decisions eventhough it kills u like hell inside. For me, I don't really care what the number is.. lucky or unlucky, that's god's work!

Perky said...

Sabar yang sabar!

Erm.. i honestly don't know what's the big deal with "special numbers".

But I do pity you for having to go thru that hassle. Do cheer up mate! :)

thoyol said...

Ola,

Despite the Chinese belief, no 4 is my lucky number since my childhood, now and forever. Hehe..

Hurm, buying car from a family is a hassle. Going to JPJ is a hassle. Listening to your parents is another one but then again as a good child, we obey. Bud, simply jumpa the Tonto or people outside if you really wanna save the hassle. They might charge your extra bucks but will save you your precious time.

Hehe.. My dad also crazy about number. I wanted a simple 4 for my car or my birthday 2810 but he keep saying about number tak cantik. Now my modest Myvi got the 5005. Ceh..

Hehe..

Anonymous said...

haha i love it too ! (",)

Shah said...

Aiyooo takut la tengok Budlee marah... Senyum sikit. NGEEE!!! Senyum sikit... NGEEE!!! NGEEE!!! That NGEEE!!! comment of yours always makes me smile hehe

@xiM said...

parents always like that....sighhhhh...

Anonymous said...

SabaQ bazly sabaQ...uii awat nk marah2 ni...tak baik marah2 ni senyum...sikit alo..lo..

ita.itu said...

xde special no pun...tp my uncle kan bud suka sgt ngan 53

:: NbC :: said...

sabar dik oi.. x baik marah2 Ma..

ekhem, i prefer numbers which are meaningful 2 me - meaningful ok - nothing to do with special 'ong' tingy..

i'm using NBC1803 plate number, now waiting for NCP1803 - means nothing to others, but too meaningful to me.. ;-)