Thursday, July 24, 2008

Food = Durian + Coconut Milk + Glutinous Rice

Early morning today as I came to the lab, a familiar aroma struck my nose. It was durian, our lab technologist pry opened durian at 6 am today and prepared the glutinous rice and coconut milk to go along it
I love glutinous rice, I just never had it with durian before.


This was what Axim and Dr Shah written at their blog or in their or my comment box on how to enjoy durian. You know what, the sweet taste durian with the rich taste of coconut milk and the texture of the glutinous rice goes really well. If the durian came with out the seeds however would make this dessert so much easier and tastier to eat :)

3 comments:

thoyol said...

budlee,

add gula melaka/gula sekali. Then baru kaw-kaw..

Unknown said...

thoyol

oooh.. ala2 cendol gituew..

@xiM said...

yup betul tuh..add gula melaka atau gula merah tu baru lagik kaw,,,anyway,i rather choose mangga to goes with the glutinous rice...because durian is not my thing..haha