Friday, April 25, 2008

Naza Forza for RM199 ??? Sure or not???

This shock the hell out of me, RM 199 a month for a Forza. It seemed to good to be true so I had to find out the truth. As it turned out, truth hurts, RM 199 is only for the first year and you need to pay RM 3888 as a downpayment. Subsequent year for remaining 8 years is RM 401. Might as well go for the full loan scheme, you pay RM 431 for the next 9 years. I know its too good to be true. Okay the only choice I have for something very cheap, so cheap that the only reason it is good because its better than a motorcycle. A Perodua Viva. My plan is to sneak behind my parents back and team up with my sister to buy the car using her name for loan and I will pay it every month. I love you Mercedes, but its just not financially logical for me to own you.. :(

Post a Comment