Monday, June 16, 2008

The New Guy

A new guy will joined my lab, I think he is joining since he is already doing the work. However he is not doing molecular work.. sigh.. still no geng, but at least he is a GUY. I like to be friends with girls, they have become some of my best friends, but sometime you just need a guys perspective yah, and topics are taboo to be talked with women ;). So far he is pretty down to earth, friendly and quite diligent. I just learned he is a jock, a jock with brains mind you, since he is willing to study a bit more while the rest of his friends probably off looking for a job. Well I do hope he stays until the end of his master program.

Here is to more students joining the parasitology lab :)

3 comments:

riken said...

wishing him all the best and to you too...

ita.itu said...

betulkan..kalo kita kwn jantina lain dr kita br best tau

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

U must orientate the new fellas properly ya!