Monday, June 23, 2008

The Last Lunch...

Don't worry folks, its not bad, is the last lunch my dad made before going back to Sudan okay ;) My dad is a great cook and he made like one the best grilled lamb, curry lamb and cheese salad ever :D

Lamb curry, yum, my dad makes like the BEST lamb curry ever.

Grilled lamb, so good, I forgotten how many mouth watering, finger licking, juicy tasting pieces I had :D

Cheese salad, made with Romaine lettuce, Japanese cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, salt, lime juice, salt and a drizzle of Parmesan. Simple, nice, tangy and delicious :D


5 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

ooh la la!

@xiM said...

wuhuuuu...

Josh said...

You had grilled lamb and I was not invited?? aiyo.... I'm salivating...

akupunyahal said...

looks yummy indeed

ita.itu said...

wah makanan lagi...camne abis la diet aku..hehe