Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mellow

I feel a bit mellow.. wait what does "mellow means?

According the Merriam Webster dictionary, mellow means warmed and relax.

Despite I get the feeling, I am being rejected again by one person, who I don't even know at all, I am accepted by another group of people. Ironic isn't? To go after something you want so bad and pushing other things you don't like along the way, but end up going back to where you started. There is no need to chase, is there? Some people do chase what they want and they get it. Some just wait around to be chase. Me? I won't like literally go after it, but I would show that I am indeed interested but at the same time, I have to make sure they are interested too. Hmm.. mellow.. I feel like I had a glass of wine, but I didn't.... Or maybe I am in denial, or perhaps I just need a little nudge to be real and normal.

No comments: