Monday, April 12, 2010

Bug

Ooooo a bug!!. A Volkswagen Bettle, cutely named as the Bug, or in Malay "Kereta Kodok". I saw one on our beloved gravel aka mud aka paddy field parking lot at my faculty. Not only its a Bug, its a Volkswagen, its in our parking lot and worse of all... its a student's car. Yep...it had a student sticker on it. I haven never seen one on our parking lot before. Perhaps someone from another faculty perhaps?

*It sucks being lazy and unproductive, but somehow I can't shake it off. Its get worst as something big is near, but as that something big gets nearer, I suddenly switched gear and become as productive as a reproductive bunny.

2 comments:

Lovely Bella said...

ohhh kerete kodok idaman ku... nak wanee pink.. ade ke? heheheh salam singgah budlee..!

Unknown said...

my dream car..hope for the old design..
yey for vw n mc..
btw..i can't put all the nuffnang sign on my blog..how??