Friday, April 23, 2010

I am in the mood for something naughty

Is it naughty really? To be in the mood..

The mood of

CAKE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

hehe
.
.
I am in the mood for cake. Yes cake, what's better than cake? Baking a cake of course. It keeps me calm, it makes me happy, it lifts my mood to another level. There is one cake recipe I loved. I love it because it is easy, the ingredients is cheap and its healthy. How is this possible you ask? The reason is because this cake is vegan, which means it contains no eggs, no butter and no milk. No saturated fat or cholesterol in this cake. The ingredients are natural without those egg/butter substitute. So this is the recipe

Peppermint Chocolate Cake

1 1/2 cup of flour
3/4 sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/3 vegetable oil
1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
1 cup of cold water


Mixed the dry ingredients together first.
Then add in the wet ingredients.
Stir till everything is fully mixed
Baked in a greased pan in a 180 Celsius oven till the centre of the cake comes out clean with a toothpick (about 30 minutes)

*pictures? if you come back again, i might post one up again :D

1 comment:

Liza said...

i envy those who can bake, i tried, and not all the time jadi