Sunday, August 3, 2008

Vivi

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!! MY BOY IS HERE!!! WOOO!!!!!
There is my boy, they put him inside the showroom so that he wont get hot :). My black Viva :) Finally I got it today :)

Happy face :) With my brother, we drove to the dealer together, and I drove my boy back while my brother drove the Baby Benz home.


His first time at the petrol station with me :)

We are finally home :). He gets to see Baby Benz, the My Vee and the silver Elephant (Naza Ria)

Me and my boy decide to go to visit all the places I would go, so after taking my sister to Pudu, we both drove to Pavillion, a place I frequently visit :).


We bought JCO donuts and some magazines. I have Times card so I get a 5% discount for my magazines.


It was nightime already and it was time to go home. The fuel consumption was unbelievable. I used about 6 liter of fuel per 100 km that day :), which is about 16.6 km/ liter. My baby benz does 7km/ liter, this saving is going to be worth it in the long run.

Even the stereo system is great. Its so much better than the one in the My Vee. It has great bass to it.

I am calling my boy, Vivi from one of the Final Fantasy IX character. Vivi is a black mage whose posses powerfull offensive type of magic from ice, fire, electric, water, bio and earth. I am happy to have Vivi in my life :)

20 comments:

SYUKS said...

Budlee...congrats to your new car ...i just got mine too a week ago after my similar car was stolen in a nerve-wrecking car hijacking..let us enjoy our own babies.. he he

Unknown said...

dr syukur:
oh my gosh!!!! really?? eee takutnya :(. its gratefull you still have the guts to drive again. say what color do you have? :)

Perky said...

Congrats on the new car! :)

My sis has a Viva too, and she always brag about how fuel-saving her car is *green with envy*

[danial][ma] said...

ej! budllee...congrats with new baby, sweet cute babe!

Unknown said...

perky:
thanks :)don't forget the small footprint it takes on the road, parking is a a dream with that car

danial:
thanks danial. i wonder what you drive in kota bahru?

Anonymous said...

Wah dah kuar ler.... cute ler vivi ko mcm tuan yer gak..hu..hu..ble la tumpang yerk jln2...

wahdi said...

woooooo,
Congrats yer!
pandu cermat jiwa selamat, ingat u bukan drive merc :P

:: NbC :: said...

yeah.. nanti leh buat test drive ni ke satay.. hahaha

maliksutanmuda said...

tahniah dah beli..viva=vivi

tp nama vivi tu kebetulan nama sama ngan hamster yg dah mati tu..vivi gak namanya..la ni tinggal fifi jer...huhu...

jaga kete bebaik yer...wachaaa

Unknown said...

amad:
jom2 :D, aku gi tinted kat puchong sebab boucher kat situ, nanti aku jumpe ko sekali

wahdi:
hehehe, tetap bwk laju walaupun viva :p

kak pinky:
hehehe yup2 our private session

awie:
oh yah lupa sy sama nama dgn hamster satu lagi tuh

Josh said...

Yo Bud, bila nak gi round-round? hehehe...Congrats.

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

congrats! hello vivi!!

Matt Zach said...

haha you look like a friend of mine from school. anyway hey i read the comment you left on my blog and i thought there were a couple of cool stuff you shared. neat blog you have here btw :)

Unknown said...

josh:
haha anytime josh, btw you would probably see more of me soon ;)

chen:
heloooooooooooooooooooooooooo chen, how was the trip? can't wait to see more pictures..

mattie:
hey there, yah i know, i babble a lot :p

SYUKS said...

i've got a sparkle grey civic..mmmmm ..nice and comfortable ride... wanna try ??

@xiM said...

vivi???kewllll!!!

nice car la budlee....

best la dapat save minyak nanti....nak beli viva jugak lah...haha

Unknown said...

dr syukur:
waaaah pantang ni for me to hear the word car :D. i never been in a civic before, is this the 1.8 one with the double meter? :D ooooooh!!!! ( okay, check, dr syukur drives a honda civic sparkle grey, another addition to my encylopedia of blogger and their cars :D)

my dad at first wanted to get the Civic hybrid and then after my consult he changed into a Civic 2.0. After he went to the Honda Showroom, he came out with the Honda Accord.. huhu so weird :p

AXIM:
pssst i heard you one of your "family" member is getting a Viva in manual. Siapa kah ituewww??? *mystery song roles in

ita.itu said...

wah best dpt kete baru..tompang leh x? hehe

Unknown said...

kak ita:
boleeeeiiii nak gi bwk sg wang ker kak

hik hik hik..

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Waaaa.. tahniah atas kereta baru... nampaknya Budlee dulu yg beli kereta... suka suka suka... jimatlah minyak yer...