Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vivi to KLIA

I had an errand to do at KLIA last Saturday. First was to test Vivi stability at top speed because the highway leading to KLIA provides ample oppurtunity to test a car's limits. Second, Hairie is going to Europe for a business trip and since I have not seen him for a while this would be a good way to just meet up and catch up on each other's lives.





We had our meal at this cafe at KLIA which serves a variety of Asian meal although there are sandwiches and croisants there too.



Hairie had the Mee Hoong goreng, its quite dry but edible. I had the assam laksa, nothing special about it but taste like any other assam laksa on the market, however its not so bad and you can see and taste visible fish chunks.




I had a chance to borrow Hairie Ipod shuffle. Its so small and light, the sound quality was excellent and its 2gb of memory stores more than enough songs for my gym. My hand was itchy to swipe my credit card for this :D.

Gosh, I feel like the majority people of the world right now with an Ipod stuck to my ears :p. Anyways since its been a long time since I saw Hairie, you can view him at Dr Shah and Abg Bears blog, he has really shown results since he joined the gym earlier this year. I swear to god, his head shrunk (not really he lost a bit of chubiness in his cheeks, hence the smaller head) and his arms is well developed. Hmmm this just drives me to work out better and control my food intake :D

11 comments:

Life's Like That said...

wah!! way to go.. huhu

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hi. r u still in the upm weight loss study, the one they were doing research about dieting ?

Unknown said...

mr maguire:
ya lor..

doc chen:
yup, i found out dieting sucks, walking is not really effective. what we really need is to spend time in the gym on a cross trainer burning 3500 calories a week and doing some weight training and keeping a 1700 calori to loose 500g a week. all that bullshit about loosing weight is easy is sooo bullshit. it takes hard work and sacrifice
grrrr!!!

p.s watch out for my entry on the sacrifices i had to do because of gym..

@xiM said...

yeah...of course it takes a hard work,sacrifice and enormous effort!!let's go to the gym buddy!!!

Unknown said...

axim:
jom2. yah yah yah! :D

Unknown said...

axim:
jom2. yah yah yah! :D

thoyol said...

heh,
me 2 years stucked with gym routine. Baru bulan nie ponteng because next month already Ramadhan so need to tapau as much as i can.
Hehe.. As for my schedule for Ramadhan, the gym session start at 11.00 pm after Tarawikh and end at 1.00 am. Dammit..

Good luck with your gym bro. Persistant and hardwork is the main key. Chaiyoo!!

Unknown said...

thoyol:
wah lau wei... 1 am ... :(

[danial][ma] said...

hej! budlee...i luv my iPod shuffle too...over here it is £38 for 1G...cheap huh? well, i have 3 iPods...hehehehehe...

SYUKS said...

hai Budlee, yeah dedication and discipline at the gym is the key factor for a definite change.. Take my words...

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

it's easy to gain but difficult to lose... the fat and flab!