Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I see a light......

Do you see the light... what is it?? A out of this world experienced???

Mt friend got out of the car... to see the light...


I was not amused... :( I just woke up from a very nice slumber..


Baik melantak sandwich yg kwn bwk tuu :D


It was just a petrol refinery in Kerteh.. I was not amazed. I used to lived in Paka Terengganu when I was very little around the age of 2-7 years old. So this scene is pretty normal to me. Ashraf Muslim, the dude who acts in Impian Illiyana was my neighbor, my sister plays with him while I played with his little sister. Those were the days.. too bad the guy said he grew up in Melaka.. TAK MENGAKU TINGGAL PAKA.. BOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

maliksutanmuda said...

wah . macam spaceship kan?...Cj7 mendarat,... wachaaa!!!

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

my cousin used to live in kerteh. he was a petroleum engineer.