Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Till Death Do Us Part

Some title right... Till Death Do Us Part, well my master project is something like that. I will stick to it till I can finish it or until death disables me from finishing it. It was an okay day for me, nothing new, just eating lots of mandarin oranges that the suppliers gave to the lab. I will have great skin and clear intestinal tract from eating too many of these mandarin oranges :D...


Just some of the catalogues that the supplier gave me so that I can order some equipments or chemicals from them.


Ah the library fine, I always seem to forget to return this particular book on time because I read it a lot.



Ladies and gentlemen this is my future, one of the mice that refuse to die after I inoculated it with my Toxoplasma gondii parasites. DIE DAMMIT DIE, or I will die from losing the parasites :(

You think DSLR camera are cool, try my digital camera microscope. These crescent shaped or half circle shape protozoa are my T. gondi in saline after I extracted it from the mice peritoneal. I then inject these protozoa into another mice, so that these protozoa will replicate. I used the mice as something to hold the parasites and replicated it. Something like a TESCO and Photostat machine.


Unluckily the mice gave birth to these pups.

Why unlucky you might say, its because I have to much already...

and more pups are coming out... I don't have enough space for them. I try to separate them but somehow some males managed to get mixed in, or maybe the mice undergoes pathogenesis. I have way to many of them, killing them is not merciful because they will die with out a cause, if I used them as experiments they will die while contributing to man kind. If you think these mice are cute, wait for the guinea pigs and rabbits...

What is this??? Nothing just trying the manual mode of my camera, I think I used ISO 400and white balanced using the high fluorescent mode along with macro mode.

17 comments:

maliksutanmuda said...

uik...hehe sure beruang madu geli...ahahahaha...

aku?....langsung tak geli . lagipun, pernah belah katak dan tikus...!!! :)

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

eiiiiighhhhh.... ko ni memang lah Budleee... ya rabbi gelinya aku... laen kali bagi tajuk tu letak nama rat nih... langsung aku tak scroll down entry tu....kejiiiii sangat!!!!

Unknown said...

Awie:
meh la tolong sy bukak kepala tikus nih.. ada byk gile mayat tikus dlm peti ais nih..

Beruang Madu:
:D kena la letak tajuk gempak bang.. kat mana lagi orang nak letak gambar baby tikus dan parasit toxoplasma gondii kecuali saya.

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

suddenly i feel hungry

Unknown said...

you want chen?

mice meats.. these are the non infected ones.. i heard they taste like chicken..

Lifesaver said...

budlee, budlee..Yiksssss....aduh! Bukan org lain yg rasa geli, kalau aku nampak mmg aku lari jer...aku mmg tak suka hairy pet..puke..I salute u..u r so brave :-)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

too lazy to go all the way to kajang to get it from u.

Unknown said...

chen:
lazy bum.. don't worry i will kept breeding them okay.. then you can make white mice satay..

Anonymous said...

mice eh? next victim? human...
i might as well get myself vaccinated before u inject me with any of the pathogens hehehe....
if you want those mice to die, just take a hammer and hit their heads rather than wasting ur time injecting them with so-called-killing-bacteria hehehehehe

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

it's a parasite la mr rizal

Anonymous said...

chen: hehehe.. I'm just acting stupid here hehehe... (I teach science here) :P

Unknown said...

rizal:
hammmers.... where is the fun in that ... :p

ita.itu said...

alahai hamster..nilu akak ngk dik..mcm tikus la

Anonymous said...

ita.itu: eh, bukan mmg tikus ke heheh
budleee: yeah! lets drown them, put a pillow on their heads, strangle them, give them emotional pain... huhu

Unknown said...

rizal:
emo pain rizal....? i think that is going to far :p.....

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

mr rizal is being mean! hee hee. I'll assist him in murdering your mice!

jom rizal, let's microwave them alive!

Unknown said...

we have a microwave in the lab, so......