Monday, January 14, 2008

My,nephew and niece

These are my new nephew and niece. They are not from my siblings but from my cousins. These are the people friendly babies meaning, they don't mind being held by people.

Very white and comel. His name is Razique.. (i am not sure about the spelling though)
Ooooh a pretty bird ...
Well I know he feels good, my cushy stomach provides a comfortable resting area for him

So relaxed in front of the camera
She is a cutey pie right...
She loves to giggle
This is the first time we met.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Budlee.. i'm one of your silent reader.. I enjoy reading yr blog with new touch... Wish u all d best for yr Master programme!

wahdi said...

Comelnya si Razique tu!

Unknown said...

otaibear: thanks otai bear, keep up the comments and i will do my best not to go insane doing my masters.

wahdi: I KNOWWW he so cute right, he loves people. He will glee and cooos so that you would look at talk to him, and whenever you talk to him he will nod and giberish as if he understands what you are saying...

Unknown said...

Cumel nye mata dier!