Monday, June 29, 2009

Finish It!


I had a dream that my co supervisor xerox a page of my thesis and then print it out in a A1 size, and he wrote on it "FINISH YOUR THESIS". I was confused whether it was really a dream or not, but since he did not wrote such thing on my 1st draft of chapter 1 and 2 nor have I seen any A1 poster with my name on it yet. I am concluding that its just a dream.. or is it.. maybe I am being emphatic with what he wants and suddenly my sub conscious picks it up and exaggerated it in my dream.

2 comments:

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Wah what a weird dream. Sometimes it amuses me why all these kinds of dreams just pop up in our minds when we sleep. Some really have got nothing to do with our real lives. Haha.

Unknown said...

saitner:thanks for dropping bye. yes totally weird, but its something quite important to me in my daily life right now