Friday, June 19, 2009

Missing in Action

I really miss my Mercedes, its almost a month since it was admitted into the workshop. It is undergoing top overhaul and needs a new exhaust system since the former one is clogged with oil. I do miss this car, even though it guzzles petrol and the aircond is not working well during traffic jams or hot weather. Too many memories happened within this car, good and bad. I said to my self I wanted to a donut at the dirt parking lot next to the Graduate School Building once I am done with my Masters. I do hope that dream will come through.

3 comments:

GraFiQuE said...

OOO... rindu ngan kreta gurubesar hek?

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

memori tu benda yang datang dan pergi... biarkanlah dia pergi

Unknown said...

grafique:
haha yup2

abg bear:
dia dah datang semula :), bende yg baik biar la di simpan, bende yg buruk, campak ke laut