Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weddings

There seem to be no shortage of weddings last weekend. I attended 4, with 3 of them being on the same day and on the same side of the family, with 2 of the three weddings is the second wedding of the groom. Talk about overload of nasi minyak, beef curry (Negri Style) and cow stomach, yum2.

This my neighbour lab, lab mate on her wedding. Looking very pretty with a very well sharpen nose (due to make up I hope).

First dish of the first 3 weddings I had to attend at my mother's hometown. The curry beef bone is delicious, I was nibbling the meat off the bone.

The dish from the third wedding that we attended. Similar taste, well..they do live in neighboring hometown. I forgot to take pictures of the second wedding. One must rush and get off the seat since other people are finding places to sit and eat too.


As always, we must have something to eat at my Wan's house. This is Serawa Bachang (I think it is), made from Bachang, a type of mango but very stronger and has a rougher flesh, with coconut milk and gula melaka. Taste great with bread dipped into the gravy. First time I had this dish, but I already love it.

4 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

wahhhh.... so when is ur turn?
hehe

putra said...

ko plak bila nak kawen.. jgn plak lupa org kat sini kui kui kui

Unknown said...

chen:after you :D

putra: bukan ko ke sibuk nak kwin bagai...

:: NbC :: said...

Budlee,
pink theme ke wedding tu..?

*tetiba rasa nak pakai pink, ;-)