Sunday, June 14, 2009

Normal

Well many things have returned to normal, my parents are back home and the blogspot posting editor has returned to normal too. Its good that I managed not to blow my top at my brother without my parents around. Its like, I can only tell him what to do and he refuse, I do it my self. If he wants to be an ass, I'll be an ass too, but a more dignified one. A simple no and smile will drive him crazy. During the first day of the so called "freedom" with out my parents and sister at home, was pretty bleaked, but after a surprised visits from 2 friends, it all seemed worth while. I guess I was in a such good mood, I don't even care the little problems my brother does. That is my parents job to scold him and force him to do something for his own benefit. I can only advise.

No comments: