Tuesday, April 19, 2011

27 turning 7

Where are you? How come your are not home last night? What are you doing? When are you coming back home? Who are you sleeping with? Where are you sleeping last night? Where did you go? What friends? Who are your friends? Where are they from? Who do they live with? What do they do for a living? Where did you meet them? How did you know them? Are they married? Do they have a girlfriend?

Yes, these are actual question my mother ask me, and question that my dad asks my mother to ask me. These are the questions that I have to answer, not when I was 7, not when I was 17, but now, at the age of 27. So tell me, would'nt you feel suffocated, especially at this age, to be ask such questions. What the fuck is wrong with my parents?

Owhh you would say, they are just parents worried about you. Fuck that advice. Its called being annoyingly excessively overbearing. Yeah, you could say I am overeacting like child, well, fuck you. If they are going to treat me like a child, I'm gonna fucking rant like one. Its stupid beyond belief.

One day they will ask, why did Budlee stop visiting us, Its because of these fucking questionaires that bugs my existence.

Mind you, I did sms my mother, of where I am going, or what I am going to do. Sometimes its better to leave out the details, because all of the question above will be asked and its fucking annoying at this age.

Did they even have something that they want me to do when they asked of my whereabouts.. Fuck no.. They want me inside the house at all time, accesible to them. FUCK THAT!!

I am here, in the same fucking state. I can comeback if they had something for me to do. I would, but being annoyingly persistance with stupid fucking questions, is fucking stupid. They do have 4 other children okay, please bother them..

Fuck you if you say this is normal, you can have them, but leave their money to me

2 comments:

Zharif said...

hahahah sorry gelak jgn fuck2 kita ok! hiks~ suka sgt entry ni :) penah gak rasa mcm tu. Ur parent mcm anggap u mcm budak2 lagi kan... sama lah.. kalau zaf balik kg, nak jmpa kawan2 mcm2 soalan keje jawab.. balik ke tak? pegi mana? tido umah sapa? kawan mana? aiyooo tak larat nak jawab :)))

Unknown said...

putraz: u understand me bro! LOL