Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wake Up Call


Monday 6.45am

my Nokia rings, it was my mother calling

Me: Yer ma..
Mother: Wake up, go pray
Me: Yes


Tuesday 6.45am

my Nokia rings, it was my mother calling

Me: Hello
Mother: Wake up, go pray
Me: Okay

Wendnesday 6.45am

my Nokia rings, it was my mother calling

Me: Hello, ma
Mother: Wake up, go pray
Me: I am..

Thurdsay 6.45am

my Nokia rings, it was my mother calling

Me: Yaaaa, I am up
Mother: Wake up, go pray
Me: *puts down phone

Friday 6.00am

I woke up earlier, took my shower, pray and was organizing my books

my Nokia rings, it was my mother calling

Me: I am up already
Mother: Oh okay


Saturday 6.45am

my Nokia rings, it was my mother calling

I quickly hid the phone under my pillow and slept on the other end of the bed


Sunday 6.00am

I woke up, brushed my teeth, pray and went back to bed with the phone in my hand

my Nokia rings, it was my mother calling

Me:I prayed already..
Mom: owh okay
Post a Comment