Monday, February 2, 2009

In my head

"despite of my rage i am still a rat in a cage"
"guess what, i'm having more fun, now that we're done, i'm gonna show you "
"each happy ending is a brand new beginning"
"i hate everything about you, why do i love you"
"here i am once again, i am torn into pieces, can't deny can't pretend just thought you were the one"
"you think you're loving but you don't love me"
"when you see my face, i hope if gives you hell, hope it gives you hell"
"Isnt anyone trying to find me, wont somebody come take me home"
"But it's not so bad, you're only the best I ever had, you don't need me back, you're just the best I ever had"
" No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby "
"Say it again for meIt's like the whole world starts to listen when you tell me you're in love"
"I knew I loved you before I met you, I think I dreamed you into life"
"I don't love you, like I did, yesteday"
"Clumsy coz I'm falling in love"
"Let's start over, I try to do it right this time around"
"this love has taken its toll on me, she said good bye to many times before"
"It's a thief in the night. to come and grab you, to can creep up inside you, and consume you, a disease of the mind, It can control you I feel like a monster."

2 comments:

GraFiQuE said...

remember a song titled Zombie?

In your head.... in your head...
Zmabie, zombnie.. eh eh eh...

ehehehe

Life's Like That said...

too much at a time, aye? hehe