Sunday, February 15, 2009

Istimewa

This is something I read for Inah's note on FB, I thought its kinda cool to do it, so why not meh.. :D

INSTRUCTIONS:
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
Jenny From The Block - Jennifer Lopez (makes no sense to me)


2. How would you describe yourself?
Broken - Chris Daughtry sang during AI (hmm true enough, the song does desribe a part of me that is still broken)


3.What do you like in a guy/girl?
Manisnya Senyuman Mu - Elite (Hahaha so true, a sweet smile is always attractive to me)


4. How do you feel today?
Infatuation - Christina Aguilera (ermm I dunno, I guess, no one new to get infatuated today)


5. What is your life's purpose?
The Best I Ever Had - Vertical Horizon (True2, I want to have the best of anything I ever had )


6. What is your motto?
Thunder - Boys Like Girls (To be like a thunder? Loud, Flashy, Intimidating but like the saying goes, there is a silver lining in every dark cloud, I guess that is thunder perhaps, or is it ray of sunshine.., positive, since it bring rain.. or negative since to much rain causes flood)


7. What do your friends think of you?
Lepaskan - Vince (Let go.. hmm letting go of anger perhaps... or letting go of that joystick and do somework :p)


8. What do you think of your parents?
Crush - Mandy Moore (Huwawawawa.. not a crush but forever love and respect)


9. What do you think about very often?
Hannah Jane - Hootie and The Blowfish (Who??? perhaps someone for me kot?)


10. What is 2+2?'
Opening - Linkin Park (EKekekekek silly )


11. What do you think of your best friends?
Simple Kind of Life - No Doubt (errr I guess, depending on which part of their life I am talking about)


12. What do you think of the person you like?
You Are My Number One - Smashmouth (hahaha yes I do think the person I like is my number one)


13. What is your life?
Lelaki Idaman - Melly Goeslaw (I am the Lelaki Idaman or Dream Man of someone out there :p)


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Miliku - Zahid (ermm I dunno, hahaha)


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Lullaby - Mariah Carey (ahahahahaha.... I guess that music that plays in your head when you meet someone you like)


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Bootylicious - Destiny Child (OMG ROTF LMAO.... I do think the people are not ready for this jelly because my body is too bootylicious.. :p)


17. What will they play at your funeral?
Soar - Christina Aguilera (Wah semangat nyer lagu nih, perhaps for those who are mourning for me to go on with their life)


18. What is your hobby/interest?
Don't Lie - Black Eye Peas (Errrr... no comment ;) )


19. What is your biggest fear?
Sohniye - Rishi Rich Feat Jatti (Sohniye, I look it up in the internet, its punjabi for beautiful girl... afraid of beautiful girl?? Not really, a bit intimidated perhaps)


20. What is your biggest secret?
Walking Away - Craig David (Hmm.. walking away from problems or challenges.. perhaps)


21. What do you think of your friends?
Mengapa Harus Cinta - Vince (hmm.. friends that I fell in love with or love that became friends.. mengapa harus cinta/ why does love.. I guess it changes into another form when your life requires it)


22. What will you post this as?
Istimewa - Indigo (LOL, yaa so true)

1 comment:

Beskal Chap Ayam-CUBE said...

suka akan soalan no 13 siapa kah dia ????