Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cry Me A River


I try so hard, but fall so far in the end it does not even matter. Can't live, can't live without you. Why isn't there some one try to find me. Here I am once again, I am falling into pieces. Its too late to apologize. How do I, get through this night with you. My heart will go on. It too little too late. I am tired of crying all night long till my eyes are swollen and read. You both made this happened. Both of you...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aspirin and Shrimp




Hahaha, no lah, it will be crazy for me to cry for someone till my eyes get swollen like that. That is my friends, is an allergic reaction. There were two things that I ate today that were allergic prone. First it was the fried shrimp that I had for lunch. Second, I took two tablets of aspirin to relieve my headache. The result was, headache was gone, but my eyes were swollen. The picture of myself in the green shirt was at the onset of the symptom, while the picture of myself in a red shirt was the outcome after 1 hour. The swelling got worst, I can still see even though the swollen have made my eyes looked very squint. A jab of injection at the doctor and some more anti histamine should reduce the swelling. However, this resulted in me being very lethargic. I wanted to do some work, but I can't drive to UPM for the fear of being slotted under the lorry. I have a presentation on Tuesday, thank god I written my skeleton on the whiteboard. I was supposed to erased it, because I thought I would return tonight. I am struggling just to keep awake now. Tomorrow I have Ps2 marathon with a dear friend. I must finish my slides tomorrow..
Post a Comment