Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In Bandung

I can't believe I am in Bandung now. In another country, that is so near, but far, similar but different. Here are the things I observed.

Bandung people or at least the workers are very good looking. I feel like watching a sinetron sometimes.

The toilets are relatively clean with no stench of urine.

People like to press their horn almost all the time. I think to remind the others that they are there. Maybe I should learn to horn more.

Lots of Malaysian here too.

There are coffee and tea carbonated drinks!

Teh Botol, is basically Jasmine tea.

Lots of MPV here, and there are also a lot of Honda Jazz too


to be continued

3 comments:

Love-bido said...

been there last May. Diorg xpandai buat teh tarik or tea ais. apa2 yg ada mix of tea n susu diorg mmg xpandai buat. you should bukak kelas tea tarik there. **wink** LiNdA

Unknown said...

linda:
that is true, they rarely take their teas with milk. their fave are jasmine tea (TehBotol), tebs (tea with soda) and fruit flavoured tea..

*org pi luar negara, rasa cara rakyat tempat makan, yg dok nak mkn makanan malaysia kat sana, wat per...

Unknown said...

linda: nvm.. i changed my mind, there was this one cafe shop in front a factory outlet ( i forgotten where) that sells really good teh with milk. cukup rasa everything.. according to my dad lah.. dh lah cwn besar giler..