Sunday, June 20, 2010

7-Eleven

I had this strong urge for a Slurpee after watching a marathon of Glee. So I went to my nearest 7-Eleven. I went to 3 of them actually. All for the search of a Slurpee.


Yes, that multicolor, sugar loaded, frozen blended drinks. I was desperate for it, which leads to 3 different 7-Eleven shops in Kajang. There are five 7-Eleven stores in Kajang, and more is appearing. Alas, my search failed. The first store shuts the Slurpee machine at 11pm, although the shut off time is at 12 am, the second store machine was broken, and the third store had no Slurpee machine at all.

A poor substitute is a Big gulp, but the machines are either out of ice, or broken. The second store cups were soiled with spilled strawberry soda.


So what happens?
.
.
.
.
.

All hell breaks of loose of course. I wanted to burn down all three of the 7-Eleven stores. I was mad as hell for the poor service and quality of the stores. I decided to have a BF, a bitchy fit, and wrote a complain letter on the 7-Eleven website.

I thought it would takes weeks if they even read those letters, but surprisingly, the next day, I received a call from the Boss of all the 7-Eleven in Kajang. He apologised for his employees mistakes and the poor quality of his 7-Eleven branches. He promised to fix all the problem I stated in the letter. Now that is what I called quality customer service.

No comments: