Saturday, June 5, 2010

Halucination

Have you ever had a dream that was so real but at the same time, you think. I had that in today while I was asleep. Today mark the second day I slept at 6am. It was actually quite terrible thing to do, because you are so tired when you sleep and then you had to wake up and join life afterwards. At least I still function when I was awake, but trying to sleep was crazy. I had conversation with myself, I made options on things in life that did not make sense. I knew it did not make sense because I automatically open my eyes. You know what it feels like?



It feels like Freddy Kruegar is playing with my dreams. Luckily I never saw him anyway and like any other super naturals things that does exist in the world, I am lucky to be born without having the sense to detect these things.

No comments: