Friday, June 18, 2010

Coke Accident

I had another strange dream today. It was something involving me getting into a fight with my dad during dinner or something, which does happen normally. Then somehow at the end of the dream sequence, I had this incredibly strong desire for Coke or Coca-cola. I imagined the black liquid poured into a tall glass, it was so icy cold, and refreshing. Then I woke up, feeling pissed off without any good reason at all. Oh yah, my cough decided to wake me up. D'oh!, I thought I don't need that cough medicine and cold medicine that the doctor gave me. Well, I guess I was wrong.

2 comments:

Nana said...

I can't live without coke .. I am officially a coke-aholic! uuwwaaa!!! its my ultimate sin in life!

Unknown said...

Nana: just remember to drink an equal amount of water after you drink coke. its one of the ways to repent after drinking coke