Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cough


Gosh, the only thing not well about me, is this persistence cough, which is something everybody is having now days. I am in my forth trip to the clinic in two weeks to get another bottle of this non narcotic cough syrup. It does work, it stop you from coughing so much for a few hours. The doctor also gave these herbal candies to soothes the throat. I find the candy interesting because it comes in a variety of flavours. I've gotten Pineapple, Raspberry, Strawberry, Grape, Lemon and now Orange. Its a Skittles of herbal candies. Sometimes I had to take so much candy to wet my throat during times I don't have access to drinking water, my teeth hurts. Sugarless candy is a much better deal now for these times. Keep up your health people, don't wanna fall sick again.

No comments: