Monday, August 3, 2009

Days Go By

Past rants, written but not uploaded...





My two old phones are aging, I bought them two years ago after I first got my research assistant allowance. After 5 years of using a Nokia 3310 and borrowing various phones from family members, I finally got my own flip phone. It was kinda silly that I finally gotten a phone with a color screen and a camera, albeit a VGA, but still, it’s a camera. Plus a customable ring tone instead of the mono ring tones. I am not the type of person who would go and change phones a few months but I am the type who would repair his phones, despite people saying that I should just buy a new phone, if the repairs are more than RM50. What the hacks? I have to fork out at least 300 to get a phone similar to what I have now, do they expect me to downgrade to the predecessor of the 3310, with the same black and white screen but with built in phonebook and flashlight…
















Gosh I wanna write so many things, but I ended up forgetting about it. Notice how sometime you would plan to have the perfect night to yourself and studying but only to have people ruining it for you because they are being an ass of themselves..




An African Wild Ass

1 comment:

Lazyf said...

Wow...wow...wow...nice one...hehehe