Friday, August 14, 2009

Great Fit

Fit? My health or my clothes. Quite flattering and funny when people said I have been loosing weight or gaining weight within just a few days. My mom is worse, within few hours she will say I gained or loose weight. I guess its all about the perfect fitting clothes and correct length of trousers. However no reason to object what they said, even though I did not run on the treadmill for the past 2 weeks, I did have my dinner much2 earlier. 6pm is usually the time I get home, and the time I have dinner in front of the TV watching reruns of The Nanny with my youngest sister. My trainer when I was still at the gym did tell me, if you really want to slim down, control your diet, which I did not so I did not really loose weight but I did fit into some smaller clothes, and some how I think most of the smaller clothes still fit. Fuh!!!! :D

1 comment:

Lazyf said...

Fasting month is the best time to loose weight...