Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Resolution

Its 2009 already? Time does fly fast. I did nothing much this new year, I hung out with a friend and then had to send him back to his hostel around 10pm. Then I decided to clean up my hardisk by burning extra data into CD and DVD. I wanted to spend time with that certain someone but that certain someone was pre occupied for the moment. Oh well, maybe next year would be a romantic New Year eve for me ;). Other than that, it was a quite night for me, but then I had a crazy month in December, so all is not lost. One cannot be high with fun and excitement all the time. Now is time to chill down and do some work :p. Hello 2009, I am looking forward to you, the good, the bad, the ugly, the excitement, the thrill, the shock and what ever you want to throw at me.

6 comments:

adibah said...

Happy New Year, Budleee! :-)

Unknown said...

kak dibah:
thanks :D

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

happy new year to you dear.. may this new year.. bring lots of joy and fortune to you... :)

insyallah

thoyol said...

Happy New Year to you too Bud!!

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Unknown said...

sinbad:
thank you so much for your wish :)

thoyol:
ooh i so agree with your statement.. thanks :)

SYUKS said...

Selamat Tahun Baru... spending with special someone is a good thing to begin with for the New Year....he he