Saturday, November 8, 2008

High School Musical 3

"We're all in this together, once we know, that we are we're all stars and we see that" Gosh I got that song stuck in my head, because Disney kept reruns of that show permanently on Disney Channel. I can't believe there is 3 installment of this movie and I can't believe I am watching. Even more unbelievable there will be an 4th installment of this movie... However the movie was not half bad, although my sister and I were giggling all the way trying to guess when they would break into a song :p. All in all the movie is not that cheesy and there is a story behind it. I think you should follow the 1st and 2nd movie before you watch this one. If you have no time, go and ask any 7-12 year old children and they would tell you in detail of what happened, since they are the die hard fans of the show and would watched the reruns, follow the dance move and sing the songs. Well rather than tell you all about the movie why don't we take a look of some of the famous characters in the movie. I give this movie a 9 out of 10. The songs are great, the choreography are well done and they produced actors and actresses that can sing, dance and act. Not bad, maybe they are following the footsteps of Asian artist that can do all of that. I did enjoy the movie despite the corniness and the need to dance every 15 minutes (not me but the movie itself) :D. Now lets bitch about the actors shall we..
Zach Efron, the lead actor in high school musical. The guy who children, pre teens, teens, post teens and gays love. He is back with his role and the basketball player with passion for theater. He got a bit more muscular with his define arms. You can see the green vein very clearly on his arms. I saw him other than in this movie in CSI Miami, with his well highlighted hair coloured dark brown. I heard he takes care of his hair more than his girl friend Vannessa does :D. Anyway as long as he does not get drunk, do drugs or get into a gun fight. We be seeing many of this bleach highlighted pre teen hero for a long time.


Vannessa Hudgens, our lead actress of the movie. I love her single "Come Back to Me" and still do. Quite catchy. She is quite a dish with her short skirt/dress and a rather low cut top/dress to reveal her boobies. Like anyone has not seen it, he naked picture is all over the net but that was when she and her boobies was smaller. She is an exotic blend of Irish, Native American, Filipino, Spanish and Chinese. Vanessa does a pretty good job singing and dancing since she has done other works prior to High School Musical. Lucky for her, her naked underage pics (I believe she was 14 at time and that picture was for a guy, the guy who played dragonfly in Hero Movie or something) Anyways I think she looks hot, did I mention about the low cut top and short2 skirts which makes me wonder what did they do to prevent her skirt from flashing her panties to the whole world. I was waiting for that to happened during the scene where they (she and Zach) were dancing on the roof.

Cordin Bleu (Bleu, that is brand of mineral water right? I wonder if his family gets a share of the profit?). This blend (I make it sound like a expensive coffee drink :D) of Jamaican and Italian ancestry has back ground in balet and jazz. His exotic looks has landed him gigs in modelling as a child and a few roles in TV. He even starts in Disney TV movie about a boxer who likes to double dutched. It seems Disney love to break the stereotypical roles or cliques status quo in all of their movie. Anyways I just cannot get over his hair. Its like their and is in my way. I mean what if he shaved it off. Heaven forbid he will be like that guy who won second place in the first American Idol after Kelly Clarkson. He shaved it off and then soon disappeared from the world. I wonder if its his real hair or does its a weave (a weave is hair that is sewn to your original hair that has been corn roll, corn roll is a method where African people tie their hair to the scalp)


Ashley Tisdale, this bottle blond girl (most girls are bottled blonde meaning they had their hair bleached or coloured to blond) is the snobby bitch of the movie who has evil schemes under her sleaves to destroy anyone in her path of stardom. They portrayed her as being evil but at the end of each movie 1,2 and 3 she became nice. Its just too weird for me. Ashley also had a nose job because she claimed her septum is 80% closed. Hmm no wonder her nose looked crooked and she sounds so nasally. She is also one of the lead actress in the hit Disney sitcom, "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody". Ashley also lends her voice in a cartoon called Phineas and Ferb as Candice Flyn, the annoying older sister, a cartoon that I loved to watch if I have the time. Ashley, like Vanessa, has an album with she wrote 4 songs in it. Her first single "He says, She says" is a nice number for dancing and stuff.



Lucas Grabeel the suspipicouly gay looking guy who plays the fraternal twin of Ashley in this movie. He is constantly taking second place behind his sister but for the second and third installment of the movie, he takes on bigger role as the choreographer. I don't have much dirt on this guy because he seems to be clean. He is however one of the older bunch of the cast, since he is 23.


Monique Coleman, is the so called nerd/white acting black girl/valedictorian. She also plays the same character on high school musical. She is a talented women, she is the oldest of the bunch, she is 28 this year, whom has directed, written and acted in a one women play in a hall where there are no seats, whom audience came in the hundreds. Her weight seemed to fluctuate from HS 1, HS 2 and HS 3. She got pretty big in the promotion of High school musical 2 and got back to being slim in HS3. I wonder she is doing that for a role in a play or something. On The Tyra Banks Show, she said her role in HS was made for a white girl, but she went ahead and tried for it. Hmm I guess that why she portrayed as being quite white in that film.


This Russian chick (Russian? No wonder she looks European) is Olesya Rulin, who plays the the girl who plays the piano/composer and writer in HS. She really is Russian because she migrated to the US when she was 8. She stills writes and speaks in fluent Russian. In Disney channel it was shown that she does not really plays the piano instead she just acts like she is playing it.


This guy is the youngest of the bunch (18 yrs old). He is Chris Warren Jr whose mother played Whitney Russels in the daytime soap opera, Passions. Chris plays the character Zeke, a closeted chef in the movie. Although in real life he loves to bake, he is not sure he can make a creme Le brule. This guy one of the taller cast of the HS cast and also the most buff. He was really scrawny in HS 1 but I think due to the fact he probably has just started puberty. Now you can clearly see his strong shoulders and in one of the musical scenes you can see his very very very well defined abs. Damn, its like a compulsory for all black guys in the US to be really muscular... This makes me want to run more at the gym, since I gained way to much weight. My thighs are rubbing again.. shit!!!.

15 comments:

Josh said...

wow, this is really a Loooooooooooooong entry.

I'd watched the first movie. Not bad. Didn't got the chance (or time) to watch the 2nd and 3rd.

wahaza extra said...

Why suddenly you've become a movie wikipedia? but never watch this show.. after I watch Britney movie crossroad (2x) - I've decided not to watch anymore corny teen movie, accept if I had really a bad2 weekend infront of tv;

Anonymous said...

aku siap nak menari..haha takde la..
ok la tg cite ni...lepakkk

Anonymous said...

hi! how r u budlee? r u going to see mamma mia musical by the way?

Unknown said...

josh:
lol.. just ask your nieces, perhaps they watched it already.

wahaza:
its not so bad actually.

fiqree:
ya benaaar

chen:
hiya chen long time no see :D. hmm tak sempat lagi lah tgk.. :(

Anonymous said...

uik panjangnye entry!! Bazz ko kena TAG oleh aku kui..kui..tengok blog aku erk jawap jgn tak jawap..

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Wah tak fahamlah... ini sesuai untuk yg bawah 25 tahun jer... buat yg bawah 15 tahun macam abang ni takleh... lemah lutut!!

@xiM said...

haven't watch this movie yet..

how many star given?

thoyol said...

nice review eventhough " I can't believe there is 3 installment of this movie and I can't believe I am watching."

Haha...

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

whoaaa.. high school musical.. it must be fun

Anonymous said...

mamma mia tickets is sold out! tot i wanted to see it

Perky said...

I love love love HSM!! I've got the 1st two movies on the dvd & even can do the dance choreography for We're All In This Together ;)

I've been wanting to watch HSM 3 in the cinemas but dowan to go w me *sigh*

And Zac Efron... *drooolllll*

Lifesaver said...

Budlee, Wah! Godness..u know each and every actor and actress character including the story so well.

I was having so much pressure and works in the office now a day due to bad market crises. Last wednesday I wanted to watch Coffin but somehow my friend booked ticket for HSM3 without my knowledge. I was just wondering whether am I got into the wrong theatre..turn out to be good..I like the music, I was impressed with Vannessa...she's so gorgeous..Ashley is the funny bitch, very well acted. Olesya was cute.

Thanks to my friend for the companion and knowing how to make me laughed and enjoyed the movie.

Thumb up for u budlee, rugi x jadi editor :-)

Ad said...

lagu dlm ni panjang2..bagi mereka yang buta seni cam ad ni, tak berapa minat sgt..
tp kalau nak enjoy2 time weekend boleh la layan dr citer ngarut 'i know who kill me' tu

FK said...

Vannessa Hudgens , you r HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT