Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Broken

You know what is this? This was the place where the spoiler for my car was.

Someone yanked, pulled or pry the screwed spoiler off my car's bonnet while the car was parked outside of my house. Why this car for goodness sake.. and the spoiler was already in a bad condition. Its going to be hell to find the spare part. I check one half cut shop and they have a spoiler with 2 extra fins that with add 2 extra hole to my bonnet and it cost be a bloody RM 250.....


The front bumper is cracked and is just waiting too fall down. A new bumper cost almost RM 700 and not including installation. These are not your clip on bumpers like on the Protons and Perodua. The are solid metal covered with plastic that are screwed to the body just like those old Proton Saga in the early 80s. Sigh.. these are the challenge of owning an old car that is German and is not local...


1 comment:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

that is nasty!!!pitty u laa...