Sunday, November 16, 2008

Worried



Well my internet connection is fully functional now. I finally changed our MPV rear tires. I finally put away all my clothes into the closet. I accompany my mother to the salon to get her hair rebonded and I came sane and did not dye my hair in the process. Went back to the gym to get my money worth. All in all this supposed to be a great weekend, but it does not feel that way.



BlockquoteI am just worried about things now. Many things circulated in my mind and it seems that I don't know which to deal first.
On the other hand I saw this sweet little ride at my gym today. The Lotus Elise.

This car sits really low on the ground. I mean the driver head rest is as tall as my side mirror. The car is remarkably light. Its lighter than my Perodua Viva. That is why it needs only a 1.8 liter engine to drive it.

6 comments:

Perky said...

Well, if you asked me, that Lotus is a waste of a good parking space ;)

ZEYN, THE PERPETUAL STRANGER said...

Budlee,

my weekend wasn't great. my cell had fallen into a pail of water. sent it to get repaired...still not sure whether it can be "saved" or not.

i feel handicapped right now.

ita.itu said...

eh keta kuning tuh keta apa ek..kalernye ampun..hehe

Zharif said...

wah.. 1.8 ker? huhuh boleh makan keta kuning nih hahaks ;P

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

that lotus is very much sporty.. but comfort wise.. i dont know...

Unknown said...

perky:
ooooh such cruel words :D, this was the old version, the latest one is not so bad since its more equipped.

zeyn:
ouch! u poor thing :(

kak ita:
Lotus Elise, mcm dlm citer Baik Punya Cilok

zaff:
boleh kot, kalau kebulur giler

sinbad:
hohoho one can forget comfort in this type of car :D