Tuesday, November 25, 2008

190e spoiler.

I skipped lab today because I had errands to do (also because I kept rolling in bed till 10 am) all because I wanted to find a replacement spoiler to my 190e Mercedes which was stolen a month ago :(. Not to mention I have to paint the front bumper that was replaced. Also my Viva which was scratched by the fallen roof tiles and my sister's Myvi, which is already in a terrible condition for scratches and minor accidents. Also our brand new Accord which my mother brand newly scratched while trying to squeeze in the brand new porch that was brand new built... That lucky paint shop is going to get a lot of business from us.


5 comments:

Zharif said...

buat skali banyak2 mesti ada discount hehe..

@xiM said...

have a good
day to you!!

:)

adibah said...

Budleee,

Ada award for you in my blog. Sila... :-)

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Erkkkk... scratch sana scratch sini.. errrr... kalaulah ini peraduan gores dan menang kan ke best!!!

Unknown said...

zaff:
haha harap gitue lah

axim:
hey dude thanks :D

kak dibah:
heee thanks

abg bm:
haha yup menang, menang travel package ker bengkel ketuk besi

hik2