Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged


1) Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair...just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this



Yup this was a picture when I took when I first read that I was tagged by Josh and Amad. I was just about to get sick. As I am writing this, I am still sick. Not to mention I woke up feeling very paranoid. I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache and a stomach ache. I had a dream where I was in secondary school and a very pessimistic teacher was making it hard that I could not answer her test. I panicked in the dream because I cannot comprehend the question. I woke with a cold sweat and I did not felt like going to lab. As I am writing this, a strong surge of paranoia stirs inside of me making me nervous..

No comments: