Monday, October 11, 2010

Type Of Shopper

I wonder what type of shopper am I. Am I a compulsive shopper, who buys based on something that immediately attracts their mind? Am I an emotional shopper who shop based on the heart? Am I the “keeping up with the Joneses” shopper that needs to be updated with everything? Am I the tech geek? Am I the buy everything regret later?

I have no idea. I have a hate love affair with shopping. I love to get new things, but I just can’t imagine how expensive things can be. I hate that when I do get something new, I will regret it soon after. I hate shopping because I will have less money to spend it on afterwards.

However things that I absolutely love to spend on, is probably grocery. Take me to the nearest Hypermarket and I will be immediately at home. Not electronic stores, not the clothing department but the groceries.


Spices, sugar, packets of rice
Everything is so nice

Coffee, tea, or Milo
I should pick up some seaweed gelatin to make jello

Dynamo, Febreeze and Clorox
Ooooh look at that patch that claims to detox

Shampoo, soap, hair gel and toothpaste
Been in here too long, must make haste

1 comment:

Liza said...

i have 3 weaknesses when it comes to shopping ; pharmacy (like guardian and watson), children's dept and of course shoes stores :)