Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Nightmare On Elm Street

One, Two, Freddy's coming for you...

Yes, he is back in this remake of the popular franchise that scared viewers in the 80s. Yes this is a remake, with a twist here and there. Since its a remake, there is nothing that much new since we know all the modus operandi of Freddy. However, I only seen bits and pieces of the movie when I was young. Howeverm one thing that seemed to remain permanent, is Freddy's red shirt. I still remember when I was young, when I was afraid of the dark, I would "see" Freddy's red and black stripped sweater, and I would run like crazy to the lighted part of the house. Yep, its something from everyone's childhood, that we remember, about that crazy psychopath guys that kills teenagers. Some people might like to watch Freddy again in a different skin, however some might compared it to the original film and hate it. What do you expect. Its a REMAKE.. of course they need to maintain most of the original character and story line. Its story that will make us remember watching the old Freddy Kruger movies. Well, those who lived to watch the movies that were made in the 80s of course. However, this movie will introduce the new generations, the movie that some of us grew up watching and scaring our selves silly...

4 comments:

Liza said...

no horror movies for me pls....

Unknown said...

liza: kak, gi la tgk dgn hubby, ingati semula zaman2 berdating..ekekeke

suhaisweet said...

Follow u already..;D

Unknown said...

suhai: tq