Friday, September 25, 2009

Short

I am the tallest in my family. Yup at 162cm I am the tallest in the family. You would think the rest of my relatives would be my height. Nope. most of them are at least 170cm, with some of my cousins, towering at 185cm. I blame genetics, because both my mum and dad are short. The rest of my cousins had genetics from their other side of the family that is quite tall. My mother's youngest sister children are the only ones that suffer the same fate us we are since her husband family are short. Does it matter? Well yeah, if they haven't reached puberty yet, but they still tower over you at 170cm..

1 comment:

GraFiQuE said...

eheeheh.. we called that situation as.. rendang...

As in Japanese history, they were shorter because of the lack of protein and calcium in their diet. However, when they started to explore further to the sea (deep fishing), their height increased eventually. (in other word... ko kurang makan ikan kot!)

Ehehehe Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin