Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Finished


Yes, finished. I finished a bottle of lotion. Yeah sounds kinda lame or kinda suspicious depending on your state of mind, this is because I seem to loose the bottle of lotion or threw it out because I haven't used it for 2 years. I am just lazy to apply it on my body and feet, because its too greasy or I totally forgotten about it. Unlike my face, which is something I don't event ouch normally. Besides you never feel dry on your feet or body, but always on the face. I guess this why the skin condition on my face is much2 better than the rest of my skin. I have to changed that, a dear friend did say, if you take good care of your feet, the effect will manifest itself right to your the tip of your hair. I been doing it all wrong, I focused more on my scalp and my face than my feet. Hmm, I wonder if there is actually proof in this. However my friend did point out, if you see people with nice shoes, 9 out of 10 they look great as a whole. Same thing with people with a nice lawn/yard/garage/porch/balcony. If they could spend money to make the outside of the house look nice, the inside must even be better.

No comments: