Thursday, March 10, 2011

Change

Lots of things are changing in my life. I think its reflecting on my skin. It used to clear but oily, then pigmentation and oily.  then acne starting breaking out, pigmentation and it was still oily, then after extractions at the facial and laser resurfacing at the clinic, acne is still breaking out but instead of framing my forehead, the acne is now framing my jaw. I think the skin is now less oily that before.

Perhaps whats going on in life does reflect on your skin, I wonder if anyone else experienced the same thing. I just can't go out and buy whatever skin care that smells good or on sale now. I am afraid of how my skin would react to it now. I used to know, what will happened with each product that I used, now I am just confused as my skin is now.

That includes life too...

No comments: