Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hunger

Why do some people just don't get hungry at all. Yeah that kinda over exaggerating, but actually there are some people who seem never to be hungry. They feel full all the time. That's not so bad, there are people who are hungry all the time, eats all the time and still are just skins and bones. ARGGGHH. That is even more irritated. Besides these people are runway/catwalk models anyway, so that means they represent less than 1% of the world.

I am hungry constantly, however hunger seemed to be suppressed during Ramadhan, which resulted 1kg per week of weight loss. Fasting + Tarawikh Prayers at night = Good weight loss. However it only works, if you don't stuff your face during breaking fast, continue eating through out the night or had buffet all Ramadhan.

Hunger is even more projected after exercise, like 10 fold of the usual hunger. If I do eat, what happens, is you replaced all the calories that you just burn. The human body just loves to keep feeding itself.

I am not that obsessed with my weight. If I were, I would lost a lot of weight. According to the Body Mass Index (BMI), I am supposed to be weighing 50kg. WTF.. That is like skins and bones ONLY. Not only you can probably see my abs, but my ribs, pelvis and probably some internal organs as well.

I love salty food, I would choose salty and savory over sweetness, but sour food have a special place in my heart. To eat or not eat. To have will power or not have will power. Will I wake up at 2am for a snack, or worst, not be able to sleep until 2am and get up and make a full course meal at 2am.

NO.. a banana is not filling, neither a packet of Maggi nor a glass of milk. WTF are you people thinking of those thing being filling. Then you should all be eating that only each day, and never have to complain about your weight.

Ergh.. fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

3 comments:

They call me Fiki. said...

50KGS?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THATS LIGHTER THAN I AM!!

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

a packet of maggi at midnight sufficient enough for me.. or kalau like snack.. a mug of hot milo without sugar or milk.. that is enough to overcome my hunger... )

Unknown said...

fiki: yah lor.. BMI is screwed up lol

sinful: theoretically you should have no problem with weight management if those small meal is able to satisfy your hunger...