Thursday, October 1, 2015

Konichiwa



Yup, I finally made it here to Tokyo Japan. Actually it was already in my plans to travel to Tokyo for my 31st birthday, but as fate would see it, I was sent here for training.

The gist for the 3 days training is


  • This is a one year commitment project
  • I am screwed
  • I get to learn new skills that will help me in the future
  • I got to meet cool new people
  • I am soo screwed
  • I get to see bits and pieces of Japan, although Odaiba does not feel like Japan at all
  • I feel nervous with the responsibilities that handed upon me
  • I am not sure how will my bosses react to the plans
  • Can I handle this amount of power again?
  • Euww Apple's marketing managed to get to me.
So many questions, but this is wonderful because I would be out of my comfort zone. There is no better way to learn and grow than to be thrown into something you feel uncomfortable in.


No comments: