Yup, I finally made it here to Tokyo Japan. Actually it was already in my plans to travel to Tokyo for my 31st birthday, but as fate would see it, I was sent here for training.
The gist for the 3 days training is
- This is a one year commitment project
- I am screwed
- I get to learn new skills that will help me in the future
- I got to meet cool new people
- I am soo screwed
- I get to see bits and pieces of Japan, although Odaiba does not feel like Japan at all
- I feel nervous with the responsibilities that handed upon me
- I am not sure how will my bosses react to the plans
- Can I handle this amount of power again?
- Euww Apple's marketing managed to get to me.
So many questions, but this is wonderful because I would be out of my comfort zone. There is no better way to learn and grow than to be thrown into something you feel uncomfortable in.