Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So Drama

I am very dramatic, ask any of my close friends, online or offline. I am very dramatic, from the way I speak, handle myself and how I describe something. Its almost the end of the year, in fact, its just a few days away. What are the odds of all the drama that happened this year, all of it concentrated in just one month. One month full of things that disrupts a person life. Luckily I am still normal, well normal in a sense that I don't need drugs to function.. well at least not yet. I talked about it to my closest friends, sometimes I get the clearer picture and sometimes it gets jumbled up again. A friend told me not to think about it too much, but I can't. Too many things happened at once and all of it are just days if not weeks a part. A person can handle so much drama to themselves before their body starts to deteorate. Am I deteorating? A bit, there is suddenly stress acne coming out, losing my faith, doing incredibly stupid things or just blanking out. All of these shall end soon, hopefully with me being cheerfull and positve, or the very least alive.

*when life gives you lemons, make lemonade while you have Twitter, Facebook and blog diarrhea to permanently write what you feel,,

2 comments:

itamrazali said...

OMG...You are soo beautiful in and out..

Unknown said...

itam: i need a bitchslap sometimes to remind me of that