Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Objective

My mother came knocking into my room the other day and then suddenly yelled that my room smells and I need to send my dirty clothes to the hamper in the wet kitchen while holding her wallet, enveloped and a hand full of cash.

I quickly cut her off and said "Ma, please focus, stay on your objective and the thing that you need from me" It turns out she wanted me to get the car washed and buy my dad some Kenny Roger's muffin. See how quickly a person diverts their attention at something new?

It turns out my objectives has changed too. I am no longer the same person that just registered in UPM in 2007. Things changed, people changed, but most importantly of all, I changed. Even if you look at my blog, you can see how things have changed based on the things that I write.

As much as I love to write all kinds of crap and gossip in here, people do actually read my log and close people that is. So not everything can be written and everything has to be edited out so that some secrets are best left a secret.

I used to be so pissed when people don't have the time for me, but now it  seems that I don't have time for people. I actually have something to do now, and I don't have all the free time in the world anymore. This is like so 360 degrees different before. How life has changed..

3 years ago during a family vacation. Ugly glasses, bad hair, in general just a real bad presentation of myself to the world. How things are much more different now.

No comments: